During the COVID-19 epidemic the food bank is now more important than ever. We can also help you access the Food Bank service if you need it
Food Bank needs support more than ever
The epidemic puts Food Banks under great strain. Please donate as much food as you can to support their work at this time.
Donations can be taken to any of these collection points*
- Romsey Foodbank Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
1030 – 1230.
- Waitrose donation point for customers ( shop opening hours)
- Community Life Centre, Flemming Avenue, North Baddesley
(10 – 12 Mon – Fri)
- All church collection points are now closed, until restrictions are lifted.
- Tins of custard
- Individual dessert pots / jellies/ fruit
- Sponge puddings
- Bottles of squash
At present the following items are not required.
- UHT milk
- Tinned tomatoes
- Baked beans