During the COVID-19 epidemic the food bank may become more important than ever. Please pray for them, and if you are able donate, and help in any way needed. We can also help you access the Food Bank service if you need it
Food Bank needs support more than ever
The epidemic puts Food Banks under a double strain. Panic purchasing means that fewer supplies are donated. At the same time demand increases as large numbers of people need to self isolate in an uncertain financial situation.
Donations can be taken to any of these collection points*
- Romsey Foodbank Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
1030 – 1230.
- Waitrose donation point for customers ( shop opening hours)
- Community Life Centre, Flemming Avenue, North Baddesley
(10 – 12 Mon – Fri)
- All church collection points are now closed, until restrictions are lifted.
- Long Life Milk
- Instant Mash Potato
- Tins of Peas / Green beans
- Tins of Custard
- Jars of Pasta sauce
- Sweet treats / chocolate
- Soap and hand wash
- Washing powder
- Size 3, 4, 5 & 6 Nappies