The peaceful surroundings in the burial ground at St Deny
© Ian Wyllie 2016
CofE burial ground in Chilworth
An open burial ground maintained by the Church of England Parish of Chilworth, in a wooded area around the church to the south west of the main village.
The burial ground at St Denys, Chilworth is a sloping wooded site surrounding the church of St Denys, close to the A27 Botley Road.
- Address - St Denys Church, Chilworth Old Village, Southampton SO16 7NN
- Type of seating - Occasional benches and seats
- Access adaptions for people with mobility impairments - None
- Access adaptions for sensory disability - None
- Access around site - This site is primarily grass with one tarmac path through it. Ground is soft and might be uneven
- Facility first opened - A church has been on this site since Saxon times