- Domestic Abuse helplines and advice sources.
- Mental Health support and resources.
- Concerned about a child?
- Elder abuse resources.
- Modern Slavery information and resources.
Mental health crisis
Mind: for better mental health.
If you feel like you might attempt suicide, or may have seriously harmed yourself, you need urgent medical help. Please:
- call 999 for an ambulance
- go straight to A&E, if you can
- or call your local crisis team, if you have their number.
Mental health emergencies are serious. You’re not wasting anyone’s time.
Concerned about a child?
Worried about elder abuse?
Hourglass: for safer ageing
The Hourglass confidential helpline provides information and support to anyone concerned about harm, abuse or exploitation of an older person. This might include physical, financial, psychological, sexual or neglect.
Call: 0808 808 8141
Concerned about Modern Slavery?
Modern Slavery Helpline, from unseen
The UK Modern Slavery Helpline and Resource Centre provides a means for victims, the public, statutory agencies and businesses to report concerns and get help and advice, on a 24/7 basis.