Welcome to ACNB church
@acnbchurch is the Church of England worshipping community in the three parishes of Ampfield, Chilworth and North Baddesley. We commit to be peacemakers and reconcilers so that the light of God may be made visible in our local communities.
We join with the whole nation and friends across the world in expressing our sorrow at the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
On Sunday 18th September:
- There will be services as usual for 3rd Sunday at St Mark (9:30am), St Denys (9:30am) and All Saints (11am) and on Zoom (5pm)
- There will be an extra service of commemoration for Her Late Majesty at All Saints at 4pm
- St John’s, St Mark’s and St Denys will be open for quiet reflection as usual
On Monday 19th September:
- St John’s, St Mark’s and St Denys will be open for quiet reflection from 10am to 4pm
Image credit: Press Association
We are an inclusive and welcoming group of three communities following the example of Jesus Christ. Working together locally we seek to encourage one another to live the way Jesus taught
- To worship God together and to faithfully embody His love for all people.
- To prayerfully encourage faith and service.
- To seek to learn and live a new life as a disciple of Christ.
We share our faith in the local community through
Across the villages we use and take care of four church buildings - St Mark in Ampfield, St Denys in Chilworth and All Saints and St John the Baptist, both in North Baddesley.
What’s on this week
Although COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, it is still with us and you can find our COVID information here.
Our churches rely on many people working in unity: almost all voluntarily.
Here are some of the team.
The knitted mice of St. John the Baptist Church.